Monday, December 31, 2007

Family Home Video Day: Walker, Texas Ranger

You might have noticed that I didn't post a FVHD clip last Monday. If you did notice, I just wanted to say that it was Christmas freaking Eve.

New Year's Eve is no biggie for me, so I have no problem posting a FHVD clip this week. However, I've decided to show some scenes from Walker, Texas Ranger a'la Conan O'Brien, since it's New Year's Eve. Because the rules of FHVD are, that there are no rules. If you're worried that perhaps I've run out of family home video... don't. I have hours and hours of more embarrassing video clips of you, and where I look sort-of cute. Besides, I heard Chuck Norris is related to us--check that with Aunt Lynn to be sure. Plus, he's Mormon--check that with Katie. I put the best clip at the end, and then told you that I did, so you would watch it all the way to the end, but really I did.

video

12 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

Walker was the reason we moved to Texas. And McGruber was the reason we left.

sarastrasser said...

Walker told me I have aids too!

Emily said...

Wow. Wow. I don't even know what else to say...

Erin Beck said...

Thanks for spoiling the episodes for me Jenny

Erin Beck said...

Walker also told me sara has aids

Vegas Family said...

I am not a fan of the show but you made it look good

Markie23 said...

Walker told me I have bad breath and kick like a girl.

Walker, Texas Ranger said...

you all have aids

Amy Thurston said...

I noticed Markie left a comment. Didn't I just recieve an email THIS morning calling today a no blogging day? I am aloud to comment because I wrote my letter, but how do we know if Mark really wrote his?

Cristin said...

Wow! That was great! I hope you guys don't have aids but if you do, you know who will be cheering you on...Walker Texas Ranger, that's who!

The Black fella who always hung out with Walker said...

Did you ever hear about the time that Chuck Norris constructed a rock so big and so strong that even he couldn't break it...Then he broke it?

Jessica said...

Walker told me I have the clap