Monday, December 17, 2007

Family Home Video Day: A Christmas Carol

I made it in the nick of time (for my time zone, anyway). Sorry it's so late! I had a crazy weekend, finishing up my last few finals, and I didn't have time to get my FHVD clip ready until late Monday night. Hope it gets everyone in the Christmas spirit--that time of year when tone deaf, flat note singing/piano playing is tolerated.
(For those of you who don't know, the people singing at the end are Ken & Barbie Spangler & family (Morgan family friends from Camarillo)--I thought mom might like that).

video

4 comments:

Amy Thurston said...

That 5000watt light bulb dad always had on the end of his video camera was painful. And I did not play wrong notes, our piano just sounded like that......really.....I swear.

Amy Thurston said...

BTW, that camera didn't have zoom, or he didn't know how to use it right, because he always got the camera really close to your face. I still have the burn scars, from the giant light bulb on it.

sarastrasser said...

At least you were able to get your bangs fluffed up pretty good. Good job putting the angel up, Jenny.

Emily said...

I was going to comment on Amy's bangs too. Very impressive, and her piano skills weren't bad! I also loved the yellow socks she had on. Good job Jenny--another classic FHV!