Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sick Day

Yesterday I woke up sick (must have caught what Homer has--poor baby), and I was not looking forward to dragging myself to my HIST class that night. Then my professor called (she had asked for my number earlier in the semester—weird, I know) to let me know that she was canceling class because she was sick too! Hurray! Sick Day! So my usually crazy Tuesday wasn't so crazy, and I had time to play with my movie maker program (one of my fav. hobbies). The boys helped me pick pictures and decide where to place them (they were out of school for teacher In-service), and are so excited about the finished product, they can't wait to tell their friends to check out their mom's blog. I got the song from Katie's playlist (thanks Katie!). Thanks also to everyone who has ever sent me pictures--they may end up in one of my video montages one day, so be careful what you send. I hope you have as much fun watching it as we had making it.


video

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Jenny your movies are so much fun to watch. You are a brilliant!

Amy Thurston said...

I love it when you are sick!

Erin Beck said...

Me too!! I love it when you are sick. If I was sick I could be so clever and creative too but I never am so thats why my blog sucks!! Little sister you are clever and entertaining! I still think you should write my paper for me!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Emily said...

That was great. I think you've got a real career ahead of you!

Andrew Waite said...

very awesome.... loved it. the song was way cool too, infact you should check out the music video to that song, it's also one of the coolest i have ever seen, i guess that pretty much goes for all bjork's music videos. anyway, great job!

molly said...

I loved it!!Brenda and I got a nice laughy in.Yes he is a stud,thank you;).

Memzy said...

I only wish I had an ounce of your comedic talent. By the way, the three boys club is very exclusive. Unite!!

Amber Waite said...

Jenny, I have to admit you now have my new favorite blog. I love watching your movies. There quite entertaining. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Do you have any embarrassing photos/videos of Andy?