Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Exculsive Vintage Video Clip...

You can't find this stuff anywhere else. This is an exclusive vintage video clip, circa 2002, of Erin and I performing a classic original song. Now, the reason we look so serious is because this was serious. It was a performance intended for Oprah. She asked that we perform for her, along with anybody else who wanted to send in a video. However, this video never reached Harpo Studios do to technical reasons, or not having enough stamps, or sucking, or something, and it has been lost in the archives... until now.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Destiny's Mama (that was the tentative name of our group) performing The Secret of Happiness.


video

Depending on how this video is received, more Destiny's Mama could appear on my blog later. CD drop dates, tour dates, etc, will also be posted on my blog. Keep checking back.

8 comments:

sarastrasser said...

DESTINY'S MAMA ROCKS!!!!! US SOLDERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELTA!!!!!!!!!

abutler said...

I had no idea...

Amy Thurston said...

Do you have a video of the one about Anthony always being late?

TimW8 said...

LOVE the Video AND the song. Where did you get that talent from?

Could it be "The Family Reunion?"

'member that old singing group?

NICE...

Erin Beck said...

This is erin so if it says lodewijk sorry. I guess you all know my password now though. Have fun with that. I just wanted to comment on the amazing talents of Destinys Mamma! Wow....anyways I think you should have waited jenny on sharing our talents with the world. Now nobody will buy the C.D!! Way to go..duh

Erin Beck said...

oh man it does show up with my name..great now I have to change my password for nothing. I'm so smart. Thats why I dont have a blog.

molly said...

The best part was the talk in the background.I was serioudly impressed with the guitar,and singing.Way to go cousins.

Latanya said...

Well written article.